The Venaria Palace is a former residence of the Savoy family just outside Turin. The palace is one of the most beautiful royal residences in Europe. As such, it is part of the UNESCO World Heritage list. Today it houses a big contemporary and fine art museum. You can admire the palace itself and the surrounding gardens, too. Large music events are often organised here, from classical music concerts to techno and house music festivals.
- Address: La Venaria Reale, Piazza della Repubblica 4, Venaria Reale
- Phone: +39 011 499 23 33
- More Info: www.lavenaria.it/en
- More Info: Closed on Mondays
- Address: Bus: Lines 11, 72 and VE1 from Turin or Venaria Express shuttle bus
- More Info: www.facebook.com/lavenariareale/