The amazing Teatro Regio (Royal Theatre) was commissioned by Vittorio Amedeo II and inaugurated in 1740. It immediately became a reference in the world of opera and ballet, not least for its sophisticated design. Today, the theatre remains a touchstone for the art of opera, but you can also visit the stunning building for its architecture alone. Be sure to check out the intricate bronze Cancellata Odissea Musicale art piece at the entrance.
- Address: Piazza Castello 215, Turin
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +39 011 881 55 57
- More Info: www.teatroregio.torino.it/en
- Opening House: The "Behind the Scene" tours are Mon–Friday 10am–1pm
- More Info: Performance season runs from October to June
- More Info: https://www.facebook.com/teatroregiotorino