05/22/2023 through 11/10/2024
05/22/2023 through 11/24/2024
You could travel for a lifetime in China and there would still be more to explore, taste and experience… but this 12-day tour does a pretty good job of narrowing it down to the essentials. That means big hitters like the Great Wall, the Terracotta Warriors and baby pandas. But it also means sipping tea in People’s Park, tasting street food in Xi’an and chilling in the misty countryside of Yangshuo. Ni hao baby!
- Beijing – Mutianyu Great Wall
- Beijing – Tiananmen Square
- Beijing – Leader-led Hutong Walking Tour
- Xi’an – Muslim Quarter Walking Tour and Snack Sampling
- Xi’an – Big Wild Goose Pagoda Square Walking Tour
- Xi’an – Terracotta Warriors Tour (entrance fee, transport, local guide included)
- Chengdu – Walking Tour (Tianfu Square, People’s Park and Kuanzhai Lane)
- Chengdu – Giant Panda Breeding Research Base (entrance fee & transport included)
- Yangshuo – Walking Tour
- Yangshuo – Bike Tour with Lunch & Moon Hill Visit
- Hong Kong – Leader-led Walking Tour
- Hong Kong – Temple Street Night Market Walking Tour
- Eat your way through China from Beijing duck to Sichuan pepper, and challenge yourself with authentic local delicacies like silk worms, spicy rabbit head and beer fish.
- Walk the walk on the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall, watching the stones snake as far as the eye can see. If you’d like, you can even toboggan back down!
- Join your locally-based guide to see highlights like the Terracotta Warriors in Xi’an, be wowed by the Temple Street night markets in Hong Kong and chill out sipping tea with residents in People’s Park in Chengdu.
- Watch rolly polly baby pandas playing, munching bamboo and generally doing their cute ol’ thing at the Panda Breeding Centre.
- Take a scenic cycling tour through farms and villages in Yangshuo’s karst-dotted countryside. Every turn in the road brings you to another postcard-perfect spot before riding to Moon Hill and taking a short hike that leads to panoramic views of the area.
Great Wall / Beijing
Beijing / Overnight Train
Xi'an / Chengdu
Terms and Conditions
Looking for more information?
We're here to help!
Click on the buttons below to request a quote on this deal or contact us directly with further questions or comments.
Request A Quote Send To A Friend Have A Question? Contact Us